(ARCHIVE) Boulder Utah 2021

     ---I'm going to post archived photos over a certain period of time---


Boulder Utah 2021 

(This is from August 2021) I kicked off the journey starting from San Diego, going through the Mojave Desert. I took several photos along the ride getting a few interesting shots but nothing crazy.







We stopped in Cedar City UT for a night. The next morning, we started the 
~3.5 hour drive east towards Boulder. The drive was actually pretty scenic
and the roads were fun as well. Here are a few shots I took on the way.














We finally reached Boulder as it was raining. When the rain cleared we hiked around 
1.5 miles to Chriss Lake. I didn't take many photos of the lake when we were there 
because I was mainly focusing on trying to catch the trout in the lake. This trip was
a while ago so unfortunately I couldn't find any photos of the fish but I caught around
15 brook trout and a few cutthroat trout.





Here are the last photos of the trip from the journey back. Rain clouds combined
with the sunset created some great shots I'd say.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog